Position Title: Administrative Coodinator
The National Charter Schools Institute is seeking an experienced, high functioning, results-oriented individual to join our team in the role of Administrative Coordinator. This position provides exemplary administrative support across the organization to assist in developing and growing a dynamic array of programs, tools and services strategically designed to strengthen our team’s performance and productivity and to contribute to improvements in the area of Charter School Board Governance.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of success in administrative support roles, a passion for quality and excellence, be very detail-oriented and have a steadfast commitment to the “customer first” philosophy.
General Statement of Responsibility:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: clerical duties, completing substantive and technical updates to client documentation, assisting with quality control review of team members’ work products, responding to daily client questions and requests, coordinating team-member schedules and, through the clerical role, fostering productive relationships with consultants, team members and other partners.
- Coordinate a wide range of day-to-day administrative functions across the organization, including performing clerical and receptionist tasks;
- Communicate with exceptional clarity and knowledge;
- Manage multiple assignments with competing priorities while maintaining exemplary attention to detail;
- Earn the confidence of our team and clients and build relationships of mutual trust and respect with diverse peoples;
- Represent the organization with the highest degree of professionalism, ensuring a positive image is maintained;
- Assist in organizing, coordinating and facilitating office procedures, operations and resources to ensure efficiency and effectiveness;
- Devote attention to achievement of individual and organizational goals, performance and productivity;
- Embrace innovation and continuous improvement; and
- Be a team player and a champion for high expectations, personal responsibility and continuous growth.
- Bachelors degree preferred;
- Three years of administrative support experience;
- Paralegal or legal secretarial background; and
- Strong technical skills and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications. The position will be located in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Jill K. St. Onge
Chief of Staff
National Charter Schools Institute
711 West Pickard Street, Suite M
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
The National Charter Schools Institute is a non-profit, mission driven organization headquartered in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. For more information, contact 989-317-3510.