The Institute for Excellence in Education is seeking experienced, high functioning, results-oriented professionals to join our team in the roles of an Administrative Coordinator and an Accounting Assistant. These part-time positions provide exemplary administrative support across the organization to assist in developing and growing a dynamic array of programs, tools and services strategically designed to strengthen our team’s performance and productivity.
The Administrative Coordinator position will:
- Coordinate a wide range of day-to-day administrative functions across the organization, including performing clerical responsibilities;
- Oversee grant administration, including compliance and reporting;
- Communicate with exceptional clarity and knowledge;
- Manage multiple assignments with competing priorities while maintaining exemplary attention to detail;
- Earn the confidence of our team and clients and build relationships of mutual trust and respect with diverse peoples;
- Represent the organization with the highest degree of professionalism, ensuring a positive image is maintained;
- Assist in organizing, coordinating and facilitating office procedures, operations and resources to ensure efficiency and effectiveness;
- Devote attention to achievement of individual and organizational goals, performance and productivity;
- Embrace innovation and continuous improvement; and
- Be a team player and a champion for high expectations, personal responsibility and continuous growth.
The Accounting Assistant position will:
- Assist with a wide range of day-to-day accounting functions across the organization;
- Perform entries into accounts payables system;
- Process check runs;
- Perform credit card reconciliations;
- Review and tie out expense reports;
- Review expense invoices; and
- Communicate with clients on outstanding receivables.
The ideal candidates will have a track record of success in administrative support or accounting roles, a passion for quality and excellence, be very detail-oriented and have a steadfast commitment to excellence.
Desired Requirements include:
- Three years of related experience; and
- Strong technical skills and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
We are seeking candidates with the ability to be available up to 30 hours/week. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Jill K. Urban
Institute for Excellence in Education
711 West Pickard Street, Suite M
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
The Institute for Excellence in Education is a non-profit, mission driven organization headquartered in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. For more information, contact 989-317-3510.