We want all authorizers to be on their A-GAME and focused on what truly matters for students, families and educators. We know one-size doesn’t fit all, so we developed four options for how you can address the lack of state test data, differentiate your oversight, develop Responsive Goals, and be on your A-GAME.
Every option includes:
- Assessing your current goals, measures, and benchmarks.
- Developing Responsive Goals through the A-GAME process: Assess - Global access, Academics, Mission, and Equity, with a special emphasis on learning loss and student engagement.
- Creating methods for validating Responsive Goals that are not based on standardized assessments.
Do you have a vision for a new accountability system or more meaningful goals and measures? Do you wish you could collaborate with others to ensure you get it right? If so, this cohort is for you. Matched with two other authorizers who have similar interests and timelines, you will follow a structured process, designed to refine your thinking and turn your vision into action.
We will provide:
- A flexible project plan, backwards mapped using your timeline, deadlines, and needs.
- Multiple facilitated sessions in a safe, collaborative environment optimal for exchanging ideas and seeking advice.
- Sample measures that go beyond state assessments and measure what matters to students, educators and families (e.g., social-emotional development, workforce readiness, student engagement, and differentiated academic growth).
- Accountability partners who encourage you to follow your vision.
- Support with research and data analysis.
- $4,995 for up to three members of your organization.
Are you seeking to re-design your school performance framework to measure what truly matters to your community? The A-GAME Framework re-design expands how you evaluate schools. We go beyond a one-size-fits-all model to one that embraces diversity of mission and learning models.
- Flexible project plan that meets your deadlines.
- Multiple 60-minute expert consultancies.
- Implementation support, including data templates, and communication strategies.
- Your agency’s unique performance framework with embedded flexibility for schools.
- Responsive Goals that are differentiated to capture every student.
- Carefully crafted measures with simple formulas for easy calculation.
- $9,995 per framework (elementary, middle, high school).
Differentiated School Goals
If you are ready to engage your schools in a deeper conversation about what truly matters and create responsive goals that are not only relevant and rigorous but also fair and equitable, then this option is for you.
- Flexible project plan that meets your deadlines.
- Multiple 60-minute facilitated goal development consultancies with you and your school(s).
- Implementation support, including data templates.
- Valid and reliable contract goals that align with each school’s program, mission, and purpose.
- Alignment of the school’s systems, processes, and assessments with your accountability needs.
- Responsive goals that are differentiated to capture every student.
- $9,995 for up to two schools with similar missions and grades.
If you are ready to take the mystery out of renewal, then Academic Scorecards are for you. We’ll help you make school performance transparent and understandable so all stakeholders can see how schools measure up, even when they have differentiated goals and missions.
- Easy-to-read Scorecards with both unique measures and common goals.
- Synergy between your annual reports and renewal reports.
- Automated web-based and printable school reports accessible to boards and families.
- Cost is dependent on complexity and ranges from $2,750 - $5,075 to build, with an annual fee of $200 per school.
Join a Community of Changemakers
Authorizers of charter public schools are making high-stakes decisions under unprecedented conditions. Covid has disrupted lives, schools, and the data and information authorizers are accustomed to using. The A-GAME Community of Changemakers provides a safe, confidential, and structured environment to share experiences, seek advice, and learn. Together, we will advance the future of authorizing and develop new paths for evaluating schools fairly, rigorously, and equitably based on what truly matters to students, families and educators.
- Participation in facilitated virtual convenings on current topics of national interest.
- Exclusive access to A-GAME’s state and national performance data hub for all public schools.
- Free registration to A-GAME's annual authorizer convenings.
- Early access to new resources and tools.
- Two-hours of free expert consultancy with an A-GAME facilitator (e.g., feedback on frameworks, thought partnership, data analysis and more).
- Discounted rates on all A-GAME services and supports.
- The annual membership fee per organization is only $495, with unlimited participants.
Learn More About A-GAME and Our Support Services
The collaboration with the A-GAME and charter school leaders offers us an opportunity to refocus our thinking on how schools can best capture and reset goals to promote and highlight successful student outmodes based on data, experience, and personalization.