The National Charter Schools Institute is seeking an experienced, dynamic, results-orientated professional to join our team and expand our marketing and communications capacity.
Our team at the Institute thrives on empowering people to grow and achieve more than they think possible. We believe in the transformative power of education and want all people to have the opportunity to learn, grow, and reach their full potential. Our core purpose is simple — to inspire and democratize excellence in education. We equip and support our partners with the tools, resources and services they need to win for our kids and our country. The ideal candidate will have a track record of success, a laser focus on expanding our impact and a passion for marketing and communications. In addition, the candidate must be able to:
• Earn the confidence of our clients and build relationships of mutual trust and respect with diverse peoples;
• Enhance and propel the branding, marketing, and messaging of the Institute, along with our programs, products, and services;
• Work with our Epicenter team to increase sales, expand market share, and highlight clients;
• Create compelling presentations and promotional materials;
• Promote and engage in disruptive change when it’s necessary to achieve breakthrough results;
• Grow and manage our messaging and influence via social and digital media;
• Embrace innovation and continuous improvement;
• Speak and write with exceptional clarity, knowledge and wit;
• Be willing and able to travel throughout the United States;
• Articulate and apply the habits of highly effective people as identified by Stephen Covey;
• Be a proactive team player. Champion excellence. Continuously learn. Have a sense of humor.
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com:
Jill K. Urban, Chief of Staff
National Charter Schools Institute
711 West Pickard Street, Suite M
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
The National Charter Schools Institute is a non-profit, mission driven organization headquartered in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. For more information, contact 989-317-3510 or visit www.charterinstitute.org.