Join the A-GAME Community!
Network with fellow authorizers and learn how you can access resources that will help you develop goals that measure what matters.
- Annual membership per organization is $495.
- There is no limit to the number of participants within your organization.
Join the A-GAME community by February 17 to participate in the 2022 Spring Convening Series!
Authorizers of charter public schools are making high-stakes decisions under unprecedented conditions. Covid has disrupted lives, schools, and the data and information authorizers are accustomed to using. The A-GAME Community of Changemakers provides a safe, confidential, and structured environment to share experiences, seek advice, and learn. Together, we will advance the future of authorizing and develop new paths for evaluating schools fairly, rigorously, and equitably based on what truly matters to students, families and educators.
- Participation in facilitated virtual convenings on current topics of national interest.
- Exclusive access to A-GAME’s state and national performance data hub for all public schools.
- Free registration to A-GAME's annual authorizer convenings.
- Early access to new resources and tools.
- Two-hours of free expert consultancy with an A-GAME facilitator (e.g., feedback on frameworks, thought partnership, data analysis and more).
- Discounted rates on all A-GAME services and supports.
- The annual membership fee per organization is only $495, with unlimited participants.
Upcoming Member Events
Members of the A-GAME Community will be invited to the Spring Convening Series:
- Part 1: Thursday, February 24, 2022, @ 2:00 - 3:30 ET via ZOOM
- Part 2: Thursday, April 28, 2022, @ 2:00 - 3:30 ET via ZOOM
- Part 3: Wednesday, June 22, 2022, *IN PERSON* Washington, D.C.
Join the A-GAME community by February 17 to participate in the 2022 Spring Convening Series.