The Center for Education Reform (CER) Innovation Advisory Council at the 2016 ASU-GSV Summit in San Diego, California; April 18-20.
Putting The ‘I’ In Ed Reform – A Reset Toward Innovation
As we look back on the past 25 years of education reform, how far have we strayed from our goals? Have we kept our focus? Leaders of education innovation and reform will discuss the progress we have made and where we are going.
- Jonathan Hage, President & CEO, Charter Schools USA
- Susan Wolford, Sector Head & Managing Director, BMO Capital Markets
- Jeanne Allen, Founder & CEO, Center for Education Reform
- Edward Fields, CEO & Chairman, HotChalk
- Jim Goenner, President & CEO, National Charter Schools Institute
To view more sessions from this event, visit https://www.edreform.com/innovation-advisory-council/