The National Charter Schools Institute is seeking an experienced, high functioning, results-oriented Partner Support Specialist to join our team. This person will help us develop and grow a dynamic array of tools and services strategically designed to strengthen performance and productivity in the education sector and across the organization.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of success, a passion for quality and excellence, and a steadfast commitment to the “customer first” philosophy.
Position Title: Partner Support Specialist
General Statement of Responsibility:
The Partner Support Specialist will be responsible for gaining expertise in, and knowledge about, custom software products developed by our organization and utilized nationally within the education industry (specifically, Epicenter). With this expertise and knowledge, our new team member will be able to provide a variety of value-added services throughout the entire client experience. This position is responsible for providing subject matter expertise, guidance, and technical support to a range of users, in an efficient and effective manner. Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to: interacting with a diverse constituency of client partners through answering the main support line, desk cases and emails; developing and maintaining professional relationships with partners; coordinating and conducting meetings as requested; providing support through online and on-site trainings.
- Full-time, salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications.
- Provide general technical assistance and support by telephone, virtually, in-person and/or via email in a manner that reflects and promotes our organization’s values, expectations, and key performance indicators
- Maintain records of partner interactions within Salesforce, recording details of inquiries, opportunities, and actions taken
- Ensure unresolved tickets are escalated properly
- Assist with projects associated with the setup and implementation of Epicenter for new partners
- Assist with Epicenter testing and implementation of new release features
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audiences’ attention
- Actively participate and collaborate in team meetings
- Ability to quickly learn computer software programs; tech savvy
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain focus on details and demonstrate organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Goal-oriented and able to function under deadline
- Ability to work beyond a 40/hour work week, including weekends as needed
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with the internal team and external partners
- Travel as required
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related discipline with an information technology focus
- 2+ years’ experience providing software computer service and/or implementing software systems
- Experience in navigating through a variety of software
- Experience with Epicenter
The person in this position must possess:
- A passion for advancing excellence in education
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous professional growth
- The ability to be equally adept at working independently and as a member of a team
About the Institute
The Institute is a values-driven, non-profit organization that exists to change the arc of education so it works better for students and those who serve them. Kids are the WHY behind all we do. Our vision is for every student to discover their gifts and experience the transformative power of education. We are relentless about inspiring, equipping and supporting the needs of the charter movement. We develop and deliver a dynamic array of tools and services strategically designed to strengthen the performance and productivity of schools, boards, and authorizing agencies. Visit www.CharterInstitute.org to learn more.
Salary and Benefits
This is a full-time, salaried position that includes benefits (health care, retirement, paid time-off, and eligibility for annual performance bonus). Compensation will be commensurate with experience and expertise.
This position may work remotely, in the office located in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, or a combination thereof. As a national organization, the vast majority of the Institute’s team works virtually from various home offices located across the nation. In person attendance is sometimes required for organizational events such as team meetings, retreats, special projects, conferences, partner engagements, and other events.
Applications: Review and Submission
Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Applications should include a cover letter and resume. Please submit all materials to search@CharterInstitute.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, prior record of arrest or conviction, or current employment status. The Institute encourages individuals of all ethnic, racial, and socioeconomic backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization, as we want to engage all those who can contribute to this effort.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jill K. Urban
Chief of Staff
National Charter Schools Institute
711 West Pickard Street, Suite M
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858